WHY SHOULD YOU
CONSIDER IVF ABROAD?
Cyprus Hope IVF Consultation
When thinking of treatment, travelling abroad to North Cyprus is not at the top of the list, why travel so far when IVF is offered in your own country? Here at Hope IVF we can advise you on the advantages and disadvantages, as there are more advantages of travelling abroad to us here in North Cyprus than there are disadvantages:
Now when looking for the right country, many will ask why North Cyprus? Not only is the island a beautiful holiday destination with fully inclusive 5 star hotel options along with sandy beaches and historical ruins to visit to keep you mezmorised, you get to focus on your IVF treatment, without the rush of fitting your appointments with your busy daily work schedule, you get a chance to take a step back and focus on what you really want, to complete your family.
The idea of travelling abroad to a foreign country for any kind of treatment can be daunting and sometimes we question ourselves, am I doing the right thing? When searching for IVF treatment abroad, you not only find that treatment is cheaper than the UK ( by more than 75%) but success rates are higher, so that why becomes a why not?
We help to arrange packet deals for hotel and taxi transfers so you do not have to worry and concentrate of making your treatment a holiday as well. There is a wide option of:
B and B Boutique hotels
3 star hotels
5 star hotels all from half board to full board
Self-catering apartments or villas
- IVF costs are a third less than the UK and many other leading countries, even after you take travel and hotel costs into consideration, it can still work out cheaper
- Our success rates are higher when compared to the UK (our Own Egg and Egg donation program alone carries over a 75% chance of success for pregnancy, Embryo Donation carries up to a 90% chance of success)
- We offer a minimum of a 10 mature Egg guarantee and with NO Egg Sharing program the number of mature eggs can be higher
- Donors are screened for a wide range of genetic problems to ensure they are healthy and can give you the best chance of success
- Our unit carries the latest in technology to give you the best chance of treatment;
- No waiting lists to begin treatment with own Egg IVF or Donation
- We work with the best and trusted sperm banks with official certification to give you the best chance of success
- Wide Egg donor pool with no need to wait for the right donor, we arrange treatment to fit in with you
- Our Egg Donors are aged between 20-28 years to maximise your chances of a pregnancy and are Anonymous unlike the UK;
- Latest genetic testing methods to ensure you have the highest chance of success with genetically tested embryos;
Our expertise are not limited to only IVF treatment but we can perform here pre scans, examinations and Operative procedures here in Hope IVF. Other procedures carried out in are:
Hysterscopy procedure (Endometrial Polyp, Septum, Fibroid etc
Laporascopy – Key whole or open (Tubal Ligation, Myomectomy etc.
Gynaecological procedures and operations
Here at Hope IVF, you are offered the opportunity to take a step back and let us do all the worrying for you, we offer guidance from the first time you contact us, with nearly 15 years of experience in IVF, Dr Zehra, and our team that are fully trained in IVF as Counsellors and Coordinators are all here to help answer all your questions and concerns, from the start, to when you are here in Cyprus for your treatment and most importantly when you return to your country, our support continues because you are a part of our Team Z family.
Why should you consider IVF abroad?
When thinking of treatment, travelling abroad to North Cyprus is not at the top of the list, why travel so far when IVF is offered in your own country?
Get Your free consultation and plan Your Travel Today.
No Hidden Fees and Full Package IVF Treatment. Call Today!
Many Fertility units offer IVF techniques standard in their treatment packages and offer ICSI or IMSI at an extra cost. Here at Hope IVF we feel that all patients should have optimal chances for fertilisation and embryo development so we offer ICSI and IMSI as our standard technique at no extra cost.
Cyprus Hope IVF Consultation
Egg donation is a treatment available in IVF, it is used to treat women who are unable to conceive with the help of donor eggs.
Embryo donation is a treatment available in IVF, it is used to help women who are unable to conceive…
In Vitro Fertilisation
In vitro fertilisation treatment is when the follicles in the ovaries that develop in the body are monitored…
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is a genetic test procedure and is performed in conjunction with in vitro fertilization
Sperm donation is applied to couples who do not have a viable sperm sample for a healthy pregnancy…
A Tandem cycle is an in vitro fertilisation treatment with a woman’s own eggs collected in line with donor eggs.